April 19, 2020
Going the Social Distance Relay Race
Race together, on a team of 8, alone.
Relay #002 Specifics
This virtual race is designed for more competitive runners, as usual, all are welcome to participate.
- Teams are made up to a max 8 humans
- Solo and duo teams are available
- Walking only teams are available
- The race is eight individual legs
- Each leg is 60 minutes in duration
- Every leg requires virtual verification (examples Strava, Google Fit, etc)
- Starting time is 7:00 am PST on April 19, 2020
- All legs must be completed by 3:00 pm PST on April 19, 2020
The charity of choice for this event is Meals on Wheels People. Fundraising is encouraged for all teams.
Each Team Captain self-organizes your team.
How you choose to virtually pass the baton is up to you.
Among your team, we encourage you to interact, share photos, silliness, failures, and accomplishment.
Results will be posted as teams complete each leg. An unverified total will be available throughout the event.
And most importantly, practice great social distancing.
This Event is Fundraising For
There are a lot of organizations in our communities in need. Vulnerable seniors are at the greatest risk amid COVID-19. Local Meals on Wheels programs are on the front lines every day, focused on doing all they can to keep older Americans safe and nourished in communities across the country.
And while you are at it, call a family member today, too.
Bib Artwork will be posted shortly.