Post on social media, send out a group text, a mass email or ask other friends to help you!
The legs are timed at 45 minutes each, or 60 minutes if participating in event #002. Each runner will simply run or walk as far as they can during their assigned leg. There is no minimum.
These relays are designed to be flexible, practice superb social distancing, enable teams to be located in various locations, and provide the team captain to determine some of the rules!
Please see each event page for pricing. Each race varies.
A minimum of 10% of registration fees are donated to the charity of choice for each event. Teams are also encouraged to do their own fundraising!
- Detailed instructions on how to communicate with and manage your team
- Paperwork to assign legs and track your racers
- A printable race bib for your whole team
- Ability to compete or connect with teams all over the world
- Digital before and after party
- Special offers from our event partners
- Satisfaction knowing you’re raising money for a good cause and you're an early adopter of the first relay of its kind!
Sure! If it’s okay to run outdoors in your area, feel free to run outside, too! But most teams have a mixture of treadmill-ers and outdoor runners.
For most races, team captains use the provided spreadsheet to track the runners stats, then submits them at the end of the race.
For competitive relay's, teams send us screen shots of each team's workout for us to verify.
And some teams choose not to track stats at all!